Order Groceries for Pick-Up
Use the the Transact Mobile Ordering app to order groceries from Dining Services. Orders are available for pick up from The Commons the day after your order is submitted, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. until 5 p.m.
1. Download the Transact Mobile Ordering app to your mobile device from the App Store or Google Play.
2. Select your campus.
3. Enter your campus credential.
4. Place your first order.
5. Select dining location: Table Rock Café or John Christopher’s Café.
6. Select item to purchase.
7. Customize your order item.
8. Checkout and review your order.
9. Select tender, confirm and complete your order.
10. When you are notified your order is ready, scan the barcode at the location for pickup.
Meal Plan, WickIt, and Credit/Debit are forms of payment. Remember, your Meal Plan $ is tax free and you can always add more dollars to your account. For any questions please reach out to email@example.com.
Grocery Order FAQ
Q: When can I order from the app?
A: Orders can be placed for grocery pickup Monday through Friday 8 a.m. until 5 p.m.
Q: How do I know I am getting the freshest items?
A: Place your order for pick-up on Tuesday or Friday for the freshest items. Items in the Commons are always fresh.
Q: How do I pay for groceries?
A: You pick whether you want to use Meal Plan Dollars, WickIt money or credit/debit card to pay for your order. Devin White, firstname.lastname@example.org, will sort out any payment issues.