Dining Through Quarantine
For Quarantine Meals for Scheduled Controlled Move-in
During the initial quarantine period students will experience:
- We will be providing three meals a day.
- These meals will be set up as a pickup out of the main common area in your dorm.
- A schedule of when the meals will be available for pickup will be sent to you.
- A menu will be sent to you so that you can see what the set meals are for this time period.
- Students in the Apartments, Townhouses or at Pine lake will receive a meal kit to prepare their own meals during the initial quarantine period.
For Quarantine Meals During the Semester
During quarantine throughout the semester students will experience:
- We will be providing three hot/fresh meals each day: Breakfast around 9 a.m., Lunch around 12 p.m., and Dinner around 5 p.m.
- On your initial day in quarantine your meals will be a set menu. We will contact you for any dietary restrictions.
- As soon as you are placed into quarantine you will receive an email with a link to order all of your meals for the entirety of the quarantine period. This must be filled out as soon as you receive it to ensure you receive the meals that you would like starting the next day.