Back To Top
Heng Li, Assistant Professor of Mathematics
229 Johnston Science Center
Areas of expertise:
mathematical model of cancer, partial differential equation, free boundary problem
Ph.D., University of Louisville
Recent courses taught:
- Math 108 Statistics
- Math 121 Single Variable Calculus
- Zhou J., Li H. A Ritz-Galerkin approximation to the solution of parabolic equation with moving boundaries. Boundary Value Problems. 2015; (1):1.
- Zhou J., Li H, and Xu Y. Ritz-Galerkin method for solving a parabolic equation with non-local and time-dependent boundary conditions. Math. Meth. Appl. Sci. 2016; 39: 1241–1253.
- Li, H. Zhou, J. Direct and inverse problem for the parabolic equation with initial value and timedependent
boundaries. Applicable Analysis, 2016; 95(6):1307- 1326.
- Li, H., Xu Y., and Zhou, J. A free boundary problem arising from DCIS mathematical model. Math. Meth. Appl. Sci., 2017; (40): 3566–3579.
- Lin J., Xu Y. and Li H. Decoupling of the quasistatic system of thermoelasticity with Riemann problems on the bounded simply connected domain. Math. Meth. Appl. Sci. 2017; doi:10.1002/mma.4669.
College service and professional affiliations:
- American Mathematical Society