Hartwick College Unveils Distinction Award for Transfer Students
Starting this fall, Hartwick will offer a new award for all eligible transfer students. The Transfer Distinction Award, which will provide $37,000 annually, will strengthen partnerships with community colleges and streamline the credit transfer process, ensuring a smooth academic journey for every Hartwick Hawk.
This is what you need to know about the Transfer Distinction Award:
- It is open to students across the United States who have graduated with an associate’s degree from an accredited community college.
- With Hartwick College’s supportive academic environment, students can complete their bachelor’s degree in just two years, saving time and money.
- The award is applied annually, providing financial support throughout the student’s enrollment at Hartwick. It can also be combined with the Early Action scholarship program.
- Automatic consideration for the award upon admission to Hartwick College.
- Renewable as long as a student is full-time (12 credits per semester) and meets satisfactory academic progress.
- Offers eligibility for one of the College’s signature global experiences – the popular J Term.
Hartwick College is recognized as one of the most affordable top-tier private colleges in the Northeast. The College’s distinctive FlightPath approach encourages critical thinking and a global perspective, preparing students for success in an interconnected world. Coupled with small class sizes and dedicated faculty and staff, students receive the kind of personalized attention that ensures they thrive.
For more details about the Hartwick College Transfer Distinction Award, contact Jonathan Gambier, associate director of transfer admissions, at firstname.lastname@example.org.