My Library Account
- My Library Account (My checkouts, Renew Items, and Fines)
- Library Card Number is your 7 digit WICKit number on the front of your ID or the barcode on community borrower card. If you have a 6 digit WICKit, please add a 0 (zero) at the start of the ID number.
- PIN is the last four digits on the front of the WICKit ID or the last four digits of the barcode on community borrower card.
Directions to the Stevens-German Library
Stevens-German Library is located in Yager Hall which also houses The Yager Museum of Art & Culture, the Anthropology Department, the President’s Office, Slade Theater, the Center for Student Success, Makerspace, and John Christopher’s Café.
- From I-88 West use exit 15 and turn right at the end of the ramp.
- From I-88 East use exit 15 and turn left at the end of the ramp.
- Continue straight crossing Main St past the Main St. Baptist Church on the corner.
- At the next traffic light, turn left onto Center Street.
- At the end of Center Street yield right onto West Street.
- Immediately past the painted wall, turn left at Clinton Street.
- Turn right onto Cayuga Lane. (First road on right.)
- Follow the road to the right onto Oneida Lane.
- Use caution as you take the switchback turn to the left past Wilder Hall.
- The entrance to Yager Hall will be on the right near the speed bump, cross walk and tall standing sculpture.
- Visitor Parking is found on the left before the speedbump. If the spaces are full, continue to the stop sign, turn left and park in the Lower Yager Lot.
- Use the entrance that has Yager Museum above the doors.
- Go to the end of the hall turning right to the elevator.
- Take the elevator to the fourth floor.
- After exiting the elevator, turn left at the end of the wall.
- Enter at the double glass doors.
- The circulation desk is on your left.
- Please stop at circulation to get your Visitor’s Parking Pass if you don’t have one.