Your next steps for starting your Hartwick journey off right are outlined below!
Personal Network Information
New students receive network username and password information in a welcome letter from the Associate Director of First Year Experience. This information is needed to access some required forms.
Required Forms (for students enrolling in Fall 2021):
Please be sure to ask your high school (and all colleges you have completed course work with) to send your final transcripts as soon as possible.
Your high school is required to send the Office of Admissions a final official copy of your high school transcript with the date of graduation posted on it. This is required by the New York State Education Department to finalize enrollment and financial aid. If your high school office has not done so, please request they do so immediately. We encourage that your final official high school transcripts with date of graduation noted be sent electronically, for example, through Naviance, Parchment, Clearinghouse, or via email from your guidance or registrar’s office to firstname.lastname@example.org. They can also be mailed to:
Office of Undergraduate Admissions
P.O. Box 4022
Oneonta, New York 13820
In addition to this, please contact all colleges where you have completed college level coursework to request that your official transcript be sent to Hartwick as well, so we can be sure to apply all eligible credits to your Hartwick College program.
Due June 1:
- The Academic Course Planner and Placement Exams (as needed): First steps toward the creation of your Fall Term course schedule – visit First Year Course Planning for more details
- Housing Application and Housing Exemptions Log in with your Hartwick credentials and click on Housing Application for both the housing and roommate preference form and the housing exemption form. Select the appropriate link for your situation!
- Financial Responsibility Form (pdf – print and mail to Student Accounts PO Box 4020 Oneonta, NY 13820 or fax to 607-431-4006)
- Honors Program application (by invitation only)
- Three-Year Bachelor’s Degree Program enrollment deadline (if applicable)
Due July 15:
- Health Forms (pdf – print, complete, & mail): Immunization record and physician appointment required
- Awakening enrollment
Due August 5:
Please submit all required forms by due dates – this information is needed to prepare for your arrival. Students will not be able to start classes or athletic practices without submission of all required forms & completion of educational modules.
- Wick Week 2021 – Wick Week begins on the Wednesday before the first week of fall term and is required of all new students. More information and specific dates to follow soon!
- Bring your social security card and one photo ID if you plan to work on campus
Voluntary Disclosure of a Disability (documentation of a disability needed)