We’re committed to providing quality food and service to the Hartwick College Community.
We’re proud to offer one of the finest campus dining programs around, with everything from restaurant-style dining to a convenience store to enhance your dining experience.
Our three dining facilities—the Commons dining hall, Table Rock Café, and John Christopher’s Café—provide quality, variety, convenience, and flexibility while also offering traditional American cuisine, delicious ethnic dishes, vegan and vegetarian selections, appealing low-fat options, and options to meet special dietary needs.
As of October 7, 2020, you may use the Transact Mobile Ordering app for the easiest way to order, pay for, and pick up your favorite meals on-the-go!
Transact Mobile Ordering provides students, staff, faculty, and guests a low/no contact order option. Conveniently place your orders from mobile devices anywhere on campus.
1. Download the Transact Mobile Ordering app to your mobile device from the App Store or Google Play.
2. Select your campus.
3. Enter your campus credential.
4. Place your first order.
5. Select dining location: Table Rock Cafe.
6. Select item to purchase.
7. Customize your order item.
8. Checkout and review your order.
9. Select tender, confirm and complete your order.
10. When you are notified your order is ready, scan the barcode at the location for pickup.
As of September 28, 2020, you may use an online grocery order form to order groceries from Dining Services. Orders are available for pick up from The Commons the day after the form is submitted.
Dining on campus during the Fall of 2020 will be different. Learn more about what’s changed and what you can expect as we continue to provide delicious and healthy meals safely.
Fall 2020 Dining
Hartwick Aramark Higher Education, Inc. Staff