Welcome to Hartwick TRANSFER STUDENTS
Students can join us in the fall or spring semester. Our goal is to offer a hassle-free transfer process, consideration of as much transfer credit as possible, and an easy transition into Hartwick’s welcoming community.
Transfer Distinction Award!
We know you’ve worked hard to get here. That’s why we created the Transfer Distinction Award, which will provide you with $37,000 annually!learn more
HOW WILL MY CREDITS TRANSFER TO HARTWICK COLLEGE?
- Your official transfer credit evaluation will take place when your application is complete and your official transcripts have arrived at Hartwick.
- Hartwick College, a transfer-friendly community, accepts up to 90 credits for courses with a grade earned of C or better.
Hartwick College is a residential liberal arts and sciences college. The Office of Residential Life and Housing offers our residential students a variety of experiential learning opportunities to support their academic, social, and personal success. We believe a Hartwick education is the result of curricular and co-curricular experiences in class, on campus, and in the residence halls. As such, all students are required to live on campus through their senior year.
START YOUR HARTWICK EXPERIENCE TODAY
- Complete either the Hartwick Application or the Common Application
- Submit your official college transcript(s)
- Submit your unofficial high school transcript(s)
- Personal Essay (strongly recommended but, not required)
- Recommendation letters (strongly recommended but, not required)
- Set up a chat with your personal admissions counselor (strongly recommended but, not required)
- Official final high school transcripts with date of graduation and transcripts of all previous college coursework are required prior to enrollment.
We're here to help!
Phone: 888-HARTWICK (888-427-8942)