Going off to college can be intimidating and exciting!
As a Hartwick College student, you will grow and change in amazing ways between Opening Convocation and Commencement. We know that the culture at Hartwick College and the people you meet here will have a big impact on your learning. That’s why we’ve implemented a comprehensive educational program to help you make the safest, healthiest decisions possible.
Beginning July 15, 2021, every new Hartwick student is required to complete part 1 of AlcoholEdu® for College & Sexual Assault Prevention. All new students must complete Part 1 of both online modules by August 5, 2021, with a score of 75% or higher on AlcoholEdu® . Instructions for completing this course can be found below.
Beginning August 15, 2021, every returning undergraduate Hartwick student is required to complete Sexual Assault Prevention Ongoing: Taking Action by September 15, 2021. More information about this requirement can be found here.
Beginning July 15, 2021, every Hartwick graduate student is required to complete Ongoing AlcoholEdu & Sexual Assault Prevention for Graduate Students by August 5, 2021. Instructions for completing this course can be found below.
Steps to Access Training Courses
Step 1: Students will receive and email invitation from EVERFI with login information and directions to access the AlcoholEdu® for College & Sexual Assault Prevention courses.
Step 2: Students click the “Login” button form the email and are prompted to Create and Account and Login using their Hartwick credentials.
Step 3: Once logged-in, students will have access to their Dashboard where they will access the each training course.
Information, & Tips for New Students
- You will need internet access and audio capabilities. To avoid technical issues, use an up-to-date, major web browser such as Firefox, Internet Explorer, or Google Chrome.
- AlcoholEDU and Sexual Assault Prevention are required for ALL students. Failure to complete one or both of the courses by the deadline will result in an account freeze and course registration hold. You will be unable to use your WICKit card on campus, and you will be unable to register for spring courses
- New Students – must complete Part 1 of both AlcoholEDU and Sexual Assault Prevention before August 5, 2021. Together, this should take about three hours. You do not need to complete the courses in one sitting.
- New Students – Approximately six weeks following the completion of Part 1, you will receive an email asking you to log in and complete the courses. It takes about 15 minutes total to complete Part 2 of both AlcholEDU and Sexual Assault Prevention. Part 2 must be completed by October 16, 2021.
- All survey responses are confidential.
- Technical support is available 24/7. To access support, click the “Help” link for your course or visit the EVERFI Help Site .
- If you have any questions, please contact Hartwick’s Student Affairs staff at email@example.com.
AlcoholEdu® for College
Sexual Assault Prevention