AlcoholEdu® for College & Sexual Assault Prevention
Going off to college can be intimidating and exciting! At Hartwick we have implemented a comprehensive educational program to help you make the safest, healthiest decisions possible as you begin and continue your college journey.
New Students – Enrolling Fall Term 2022
As a Hartwick College student, you will grow and change in amazing ways. We know that the culture at Hartwick College and the people you meet here will have a big impact on your learning. That’s why we’ve implemented a comprehensive educational program to help you make the safest, healthiest decisions possible.
Every new Hartwick student is required to complete part 1 of AlcoholEdu® for College & Sexual Assault Prevention. All new students must complete Part 1 of both online modules by August 5, 2022, with a score of 75% or higher on AlcoholEdu® . Instructions for completing this course can be found below.
Every returning Hartwick student is required to participate in training throughout the academic year. Returning students must complete Sexual Assault Prevention Ongoing by September 15, 2022. Invitations and instructions for participation in these training modules will be sent to your Hartwick email account. Additional instructions for completing this course can be found below.
In the Spring term, all returning students will be required to complete AlcoholEdu® Ongoing Education. More information about this course will be shared in the Spring.
STEPS TO ACCESS TRAINING COURSES
Students will receive an email invitation from EVERFI with login information and directions to access the AlcoholEdu® for College & Sexual Assault Prevention courses. Email invitations are sent to the student’s Hartwick email account.
Students click the “Login” button form the email and are prompted to Create and Account and Login using their Hartwick credentials.
Once logged-in, students will have access to their Dashboard where they will access the each training course.
INFORMATION, & TIPS FOR NEW STUDENTS
- AlcoholEDU and Sexual Assault Prevention course information is sent to your Hartwick email account.
- You will need internet access and audio capabilities. To avoid technical issues, use an up-to-date, major web browser such as Firefox, Internet Explorer, or Google Chrome.
- AlcoholEDU and Sexual Assault Prevention are required for ALL students. Failure to complete one or both of the courses by the deadline will result in an account freeze and course registration hold. You will be unable to use your WICKit card on campus, and you will be unable to register for spring courses
- New Students – must complete Part 1 of both AlcoholEDU and Sexual Assault Prevention. Together, this should take about three hours. You do not need to complete the courses in one sitting.
- All survey responses are confidential.
- Technical support is available 24/7. To access support, click the “Help” link for your course or visit the EVERFI Help Site .
- If you have any questions, please contact Hartwick’s Student Affairs staff at email@example.com.