Industrial organization, public economics, mathematical economics, environmental economics, law and economics, education policy.
Associate Professor of Economics & Honors Program Co-Director
Recent courses taught
- Microeconomic theory
- Industrial organization
- Game theory
- Principles of microeconomics
- Jones, Kristin Roti and Joel P. Corona, (2008) “An Ambient Tax Approach to Invasive Species” Ecological Economics, 64(3), 534 – 541.
- Segerson, Kathleen and Kristin Roti Jones (2004) “Do Voluntary Approaches to Climate Change Lead to Efficient Environmental Protection? In A. Baranzini and P. Thalmann, eds., Voluntary Approaches in Climate Policy, Edward Elgar.
College service and professional affiliations
- Honors Program Co-chair
- Former Chair, Economics Department
- Former member, Faculty Council