Accepted Student Enrollment
We're so excited that you have decided to join the Hartwick College community and can't wait to have you on campus!
To enroll and secure your place at Hartwick College you need to:
- Pay your $400 enrollment deposit
- Submit your Enrollment Confirmation Form
The enrollment deposit can be paid online or by check. Your deposit will be applied as a credit on your first semester bill and is nonrefundable after May 1, 2015. The Enrollment Confirmation Form was included in the inside cover of your acceptance packet and a copy can also be downloaded here. Both the enrollment deposit and signed form must be received in order to secure your place at Hartwick.
Checks and Enrollment Confirmation Forms may be mailed to:
- Credit cards accepted are MasterCard, VISA, American Express and Discover.
- Your Hartwick ID can be found on your financial aid award or, if you are an international student, on your profile sheet.
- Be sure to mail or fax the enrollment card to complete the enrollment process.
New student information packets will be sent out to enrolled students in May. The packet will include information on New Student Orientation dates, Residence Life information, course registration information, and more!
Questions? Give us a call at 888-HARTWICK (888-427-8942) and we'll be happy to help!