Classroom Technology in Dewar Union
Here you will find detailed information about the A/V equipment installed in Dewar Union, and how to use it.
- Screen: 65″ Samsung TV on wall
- Controller: Samsung TV remote
- Connections: HDMI
- Installed media players: none
- There is no adapter in this room so be sure to determine what type you need in advance (Apple dongle, DisplayPort, etc.).
- Plug HDMI cable into the laptop or appropriate adapter.
- Turn TV on with the remote.
- Press SOURCE on the remote. Choose HDMI1/DVI from the Source List to select the attached cable.
- HDMI cable should send audio from the laptop as well. Control volume with the TV remote.
- Turn TV off with the remote.
Campbell 101 - Hutman Studio
- Screen: front of room
- Projector: Christie
- Controller: Christie projector remote
- Sound: Crown amp, ceiling mounted speakers, mixer with aux cable & wireless mic
- Connections: VGA
- Installed media players: CD/iPod Dock
Media Services provides consultation, design, installation and maintenance services for the College classrooms, meeting rooms, and other learning environments.
Details on these services are available by calling Media Services at 431-4176 or emailing email@example.com.