Residential Life Staff

Meet Your Residential Life Professional Staff

Colleen E. Bunn, Ph.D.

Director of Residential Life and Housing

LeAnn Pratt

Associate Director of Residential Life

Amber Boulay

Area Coordinator

Daniela Goncalves

Area Coordinator

Ed Gabrys

Area Coordinator – Smith, Leitzell, Townhouse

Erin Baxter-Toal

Director of Pine Lake Environmental Campus & Challenge Education

2021-22 Resident Advisor Staff

Natalie Harkonen, SRA

Katlyn Bartoszek RA
Jade Killikelly RA
Noah Hurt RA
Cassidy O’Keefe RA
Kris Kremsner SRA

Nickelliot Veloz-Gallardo RA
Kaylee Miller RA
Jared Jackson RA
Emma K. Reilly RA
AJ Sullivan SRA

Gabby Grimley RA
Ankita Bal RA
Mike Suter RA
Gabrielle Voli SRA

Danni (Dannielle) McKay RA
Julie Mazariego RA
Eleesha Jiminez RA
Savi Sojda RA
Kris (Kristopher) Kremsner SRA

Kevin Wood RA
Vas Drapaniotis RA
Natalie Harkonen SRA

Nishat Chowdhury RA
Chesachi Emeh RA
Christine Zuniga RA
Sam Goldfarb RA
Sasha Georgeon RA
Maddi Grefski RA
Philip Ojebor RA
John Pino SRA

Katherine Calderon RA
David Reich RA
Tristani Makharashvili RA
Dia Williams RA
Nicole Chaora RA
Nick Toscano RA
Emma S. Reilly SRA

Myles McMahon RA
Shamalia Robinson RA
Bri Hawley RA
Emma S. Reilly SRA

Sasha Taranto RA
Nkem Inweh RA
Christian Marinelli RA
Gianny Ramos-Maya RA
AJ Sullivan SRA

Residential Life Employment

The Office of Residential Life employs professional staff members, undergraduate resident advisors, and program support specialists.

Please see Hartwick’s Human Resources webpage for any professional staff openings.


Senior Resident Advisors

The Office of Residential Life & Housing employs Senior Resident Advisors responsible for different areas of campus. The SRA is responsible for co-supervising their RA team with the Area Coordinator for their area, assisting with residential curriculum efforts, and supports the administrative tasks of the office. Senior RAs must have completed at least two semesters as a Resident Advisor. 

Resident Advisors

The Office of Residential Life & Housing employs Resident Advisors (RA) across campus. The Resident Advisor is a current upperclassman student who is hired and trained to be responsible for the operation of a floor or wing in a residence hall, under the co-supervision of a professional staff member and Senior RA. The role of the Resident Advisor is to facilitate and maintain a safe, positive living environment in the residence hall that is conducive to the academic achievement and social growth of its residents.

Resident Advisor Selection Timeline & Process

Resident Advisor selection, for new candidates, is administered early in the spring semester for the following academic year. The selection process is designed to help applicants get to learn about themselves, meet new people, and gain important skills, regardless of their status at the end of the selection process.

Step 1: Attend ONE Info Session – several will be offered between March 8 and March 17, 2021.

Step 2: Submit Application by 5 p.m. EST on Friday, March 19, 2021.

Step 3: Ask for references to complete the reference form by 5 p.m. on Friday, March 19, 2021. New RAs need 2 references (1 faculty/staff, 1 current RA).

Step 4: Attend an individual interview with a professional staff member and current CDA or future SRA between March 29, 2021 and April 7, 2021.

Step 5: Decision Outcome Letters sent to candidates, by end of business on April 9, 2021.

Step 6: Signed contracts returned to the Office of Residential Life and Housing by 5 p.m. on April 16, 2021.

Program Support Specialists

The Office of Residential Life & Housing employs Work-Study eligible student workers called Programming Support Specialists. They are responsible for working with the professional staff in the Office of Residential Life and Housing to provide resources for RAs to implement the residential curriculum. This includes bulletin board design and creation, door decoration design and creation, flyer campaign creations, social media for the Office of Residential Life and Housing, and other duties. To apply for the Programming Support Specialist position, see the Work Study Job Opportunities page on Hartlink.

Office of Residential Life & Housing

4th Floor
Dewar Union