Hartwick College Reports 12 Cases of COVID-19
On Friday, October 30, Hartwick College reported 12 new cases of COVID-19 have been detected. There are 27 active cases on campus; the total number of cases detected on campus since August 1, 2020 is 48.
The College is also taking the following measures, effective immediately and until further notice:
- All campus dining will be takeout only,
- Use of Campbell Fitness Center and recreational use of indoor athletic facilities is suspended,
- The Hartwick Campus continues to remain closed to all non-approved visitors,
- We continue to encourage students to remain on campus, and
- Classroom instruction will continue as scheduled.
The College was not required to take these actions, but has done so out of an abundance of caution.