HAWKS-SECURE WIRELESS NETWORK
Wireless Internet Access Through the Hawks-Secure Network: Windows, Mac, iPhone, and Android DevicesInstructions
Students may register game devices, Apple TVs, smart TVs and other devices for use on the Hawks-IoT wireless network.
- After registration, devices with an Ethernet option may also be used on the wired network.
- Locate the wired and/or wireless MAC (Media Access Control) address for your device.
- Register that address following the Hawks-IoT device registration instructions below.
- For wifi, join the device to the Hawks-IoT network following those instructions.
- For Ethernet, plug the device into an available Ethernet port.
- It may take 24 hours from the time of registration until the device can join the network.
Visitors to campus may register and use the Hawks-Guest network.Using Guest Network Instructions
Technology Resource Center
Monday-Friday: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.