Classroom Technology in Bresee Hall
Here you will find detailed information about the A/V equipment installed in Bresee Hall classrooms, and how to use it.
- Screen: front of classroom
- Projector: Epson Powerlite 93+
- Controller: Epson projector remote
- Sound: Sherwood amp, wall mounted speakers
- Connections: VGA
- Installed media players: DVD/VCR
- Turn projector on by pressing the power button on the remote once (blue button, top left of remote).
- Plug VGA cable into the laptop. If using audio, plug the audio jack into the headphone port on the laptop.
- The amp in the rack controls the audio.
- Turn off the projector by pressing the power button on the remote twice.
- Screen: Vizio Smart TV on Rolling Cart
- Controller: Vizio TV remote
- Connections: VGA, HDMI
- Audio: Lectern with mic, built-in speaker
- Installed media players: none
- Plug either VGA or HDMI cable into the laptop.
- Turn TV on with the remote (button on top right).
- Change Source/Input with the remote (button on the top left)
- Choose “HDMI-Side HDMI-Eaton” for HDMI connection.
- HDMI connection allows audio to be transmitted to the TV. Use the TV remote for volume control.
- Choose “RGB VGA-Eaton” for VGA connection.
- VGA connection does not send audio to the TV. Connect to the cable in the lectern and control the volume on the lectern speaker.
- Turn TV off with the remote.
Media Services provides consultation, design, installation and maintenance services for the College classrooms, meeting rooms, and other learning environments.
Details on these services are available by calling Media Services at 431-4176 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.