“Students Transition to Academic Readiness Together”
August 22-23, 2022 Move in Early! Get to know your way around Hartwick!
Free Two-Day Program
START ”Students Transition to Academic Readiness Together” is a free two-day program offered before the start of Hartwick’s “Wick Week” orientation. Through a series of programs and activities, attendees get to bond and connect - with each other and with the Hartwick campus and community.
Make social connections.
Find out about campus resources.
Get a jump-start on developing the skills you’ll need for college success.
Space is Limited
Students registered with Hartwick AccessAbility Services will be given priority.
Register by July 22, 2022.
The two-day program features:
- Sessions that illustrate the differences between high school and college
- An overview of AccessAbility Services and accommodations
- A tour of campus resources and an opportunity to meet key support staff
- A BBQ event and activities at our Pine Lake Environmental campus
- Meetings with Success Coaches
- Programs to review the nuts and bolts of Hartwick technology platforms
- Workshops that teach you how to balance stress and anxiety through wellness
- Roundtable conversations with student mentors
- Organizational and time management skill-building sessions
- An alumni panel discussion
- A semester-planning workshop (*includes free academic planner)
Join in the fun! Make new friends and get ready for the fall semester!