Please contact us for Marketing Templates for Event Posters & Invitations.
What Marketing Can Do For You?
- Help promote your department, your expertise, your success, or your event
- Broadcast success stories on our website, in print, in the press, and on social media.
- Write compelling stories about all aspects of Hartwick
- Develop and edit web content along with content contributors around campus.
- Make our webpages more exciting visually and less text heavy
- Train you to use the web content management system
- Provide graphic design and digital marketing expertise
- Provide a professional photographer or videographer to capture your event or tell your story
- Create Press Releases, engage media outlets, and post on the Hartwick.edu
- Guide and support your use of the College Brand
Director of Digital Communications
Beth Steele P’12
Editorial & Creative Director
Editor-in-Chief of The Wick college magazine
Writer for Young Audiences
David B. Lubell
Integrated Marketing Writer
Communications Graphic Designer
Multimedia Graphic Designer
Nichole J. Paolino
Social Media Manager
Stephanie Pointer Brunetta
Associate Director of Communications for Web Services
- build and reinforce the College’s reputation (tell one positive story every day)
- increase Hartwick’s visibility among key target audiences
- enhance Hartwick’s competitive position in higher education (define our value proposition)
- develop, implement and oversee a clearly defined & articulated marketing communications strategy
- oversee media relations, social media, and Hartwick.edu
- engage all campus partners to assure comprehensive and consistent brand reinforcement