Marketing Templates for Event Posters & Invitations can be downloaded from the Marketing & Brand Materials folders for Staff and Faculty on D2L.
What Marketing Can Do For You?
- Help promote your department, your expertise, your success, or your event
- Broadcast success stories on our website, in print, in the press, and on social media. Use #TheHartwickEffect.
- Write compelling stories about all aspects of Hartwick
- Develop and edit web content along with content contributors around campus.
- Make our webpages more exciting visually and less text heavy
- Train you to use the web content management system
- Provide graphic design and digital marketing expertise
- Provide a professional photographer or videographer to capture your event or tell your story
- Create Press Releases, engage media outlets, and post on the Hartwick.edu
- Guide and support your use of the College Brand
Sandra Gardner, Digital/Web Development Specialist
Stephanie P. Brunetta, Associate Director of Communications for Web Services
Marketing Communications Manager
David B. Lubell, Media Relations Manager
Associate Director of Enrollment Communications
- build and reinforce the College’s reputation (tell one positive story every day)
- increase Hartwick’s visibility among key target audiences
- enhance Hartwick’s competitive position in higher education (define our value proposition)
- develop, implement and oversee a clearly defined & articulated marketing communications strategy
- oversee media relations, social media, and Hartwick.edu
- engage all campus partners to assure comprehensive and consistent brand reinforcement