Congratulations and welcome! You’ve decided to enroll and become a Hawk. What’s next?
The Center for Student Success serves as a clearinghouse of information for new students as they begin their Hartwick journey.
CSS, in partnership with offices across campus, coordinates your Hartwick welcome, including:
- Creation of your college network and email accounts (will be released in spring);
- Pre-arrival communications and submission of required forms;
- Course schedule registration for your first term;
- ‘Wick 101 Summer Academic Coaching;
- The New Student Read summer assignment; and
- The Welcome Weekend Orientation program.