Congratulations and welcome! You’ve decided to enroll and become a Hawk. What’s next?
The Center for Student Success serves as a clearinghouse of information for new students as they begin their Hartwick journey.
Students starting in February for Spring Term should visit the Spring Term Enrollment web page!
CSS, in partnership with offices across campus, coordinates your Hartwick welcome, including:
- Creation of your college network and email accounts;
- Pre-arrival communications and submission of required forms;
- Course schedule registration for your first term;
- The New Student Read summer assignment; and
- The Welcome Weekend Orientation program.