Areas of Expertise
cardiovascular, critical care, emergency, surgical nursing.
EducationPh.D., Northcentral University; FNP, Stony Brook University; MS, BS, Syracuse University
Associate Professor of Nursing
Recent course taught:
- NURS 234-Medical Surgical Nursing I
- NURS 334-Medical Surgical Nursing II
- NURS 434-Advanced Medical Surgical Nursing
- NURS 495-Transitions to Professional Practice II (Capstone)
- Wehner, L. (2015, June). Comparison of NCLEX-RN pass rates in an online and traditional BSN nursing program (Doctoral dissertation). Retrieved from ProQuest Dissertations and Theses database. (Order No. 10516)
- Contributor of 15 chapters for Rosdahl, C.B., & Kowalski, M. T. (2003). Textbook of basic nursing (8th Ed.). Philadelphia, PA: Lippincott-Williams & Wilkins.
- Wehner, L. (2003). Instructor’s resource manual and testbank to accompany Rosdahl & Kowalski’s textbook of basic nursing (8th ed.). Philadelphia, PA: Lippincott-Williams & Wilkins.
College service and professional affiliations:
- Member of Sigma Theta Tau
- Middle States Committee-Standard 2
- Committee on Library & Educational Technology
- Committee on Committees
- Assessment and Evaluation-Nursing department
- Curriculum Committee-Nursing department
- Simulation Committee-Nursing department
- Academic Standing Committee-Nursing department