Areas of Expertise
maternal/fetal nursing care, women's health, healthcare simulation, nursing informatics, electronic medical record documentation, research methods and processes.
EducationPh.D., RN-C, WHNP; Binghamton University, Hartwick College
Melody Best ’84
Assistant Professor of Nursing
- Certified Women’s Health Nurse Practitioner
- Post Master’s Certificate in Health Informatics.
- Member Simulation Educators of Eastern New York (SEENY)
- Society for Simulation in Healthcare (SSH)
- International Nursing Association for Clinical Simulation & Learning (INACSL)
- American Nurse Informatics Association (ANIA)