During the time our staff is mandated by the Governor to work remotely, we are still available to you via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be checking our email regularly and we will respond to you as soon as possible.
At Hartwick, we’re committed to making a superior education affordable for you and your family.
A Hartwick College education means deep learning across disciplines. It means personal interaction with expert faculty on our vibrant campus and in the field all over the world. Simply put, a Hartwick education changes lives.
Getting through the maze of financial aid and how to afford college may seem overwhelming. At each step in the process, Hartwick’s Financial Aid team is ready to help you, advise you, and make sure a transformational Hartwick education is within your reach.
Last year Hartwick awarded more than $60 million in comprehensive financial aid to 95% of its students. What this means for you is that resources are available:
- Hartwick offers $32 million in College scholarships and grants each year
- There is no additional application for Hartwick scholarships
- Applying for financial aid is easier than you think
The vast majority of Hartwick students receive one or more types of financial aid to help pay for college. Financial aid is awarded based on academic merit and/or financial need, and is awarded in three forms:
- Grants and scholarships, which do not have to be repaid;
- Work-Study, which provides aid in the form of campus jobs;
- Loans, which have to be repaid.