Registrar's Office Forms

Forms for Students

Course Registration Forms


Add/Drop/Approval Form
(Instructor permission is built in. The separate instructor permission form is no longer required.)

Independent/Directed Study Registration
(Please read the policy. This form must be submitted in person or by mail/fax, it cannot be submitted electronically.)

Senior Project/Thesis/Student Teaching Registration
Online only. Must be completed by Dept Chair.


Demographic Changes


Home Address/Cell Phone Number Change

Chosen Name Change

Legal Name Change

Advisor/Major/Minor Change/Three-Year Degree Declaration

Catalog Year/Anticipated Completion Date

Part Time/Full Time Status

Pronouns/Gender Identity


Other Forms


Apostille Process

Degree Completion Request

Degree Verification

Deletion of Courses from Final GPA

Enrollment Verification
(You may also verify your enrollment through the National Student Clearinghouse)

Graduation Application

Leave of Absence Request
(For General Leaves only. Medical Leaves are managed by the Perrella Health Center).

Non-Degree Student Application

Pass/Not-Pass Grade Election

Petition–Late Add

Petition–Late Withdrawal


Readmission Application

Readmission Enrollment Confirmation

Replacement Diploma Request

SUNY Oneonta Exchange Application

Transcript Request

Transfer Credit/Non-Hartwick Course Approval/Acadeum Courses
Use this form to request permission to transfer a course from another institution, or to request enrollment in a CICU/Acadeum course.

Transfer Credit Appeal/Change

Withdrawal from Hartwick Request

Forms for Faculty

Schedule Changes


Course Schedule Change Request
Department Chairs must use this form to add a new course or change an existing course. This form must be used to request changes to course caps, titles, instructor name, descriptions, requisites, numbers, etc. All changes must be requested in compliance with scheduling policy.


Academic Program Related Forms


Degree Audit Waiver/Substitution
Use this form to waive or substitute a major requirement. This form can also be used to submit non-waiver/substitution degree audit modifications for a major. Department Chairs Only! Note that it may take up to 10 business days to process these requests.

Transfer Credit Evaluation Form
Department chairs should use this form to make adjustments to a student’s preliminary transfer credit evaluation made by the Office of the Registrar.


Grade-Related Forms


Note: The Incomplete Explanation, Extension of Incomplete Deadline, and Incomplete/Pending/Other Grade Change Request forms have been combined into one form.

Grade Change Requests, Incomplete Explanation, and Extension of Incomplete Deadline
Use this form to submit a final grade for a previously submitted incomplete grade, submit a pending grade change request, extend the deadline for an incomplete grade, or to accompany a grade of Incomplete that has been issued in Self-Service. For Faculty and Instructors ONLY!

Request to Change Final Grade
(Petition to the Committee on Academic Standards)
Use this form to change a previously issued final grade. This form must be returned to the Office of the Registrar.


Contact the Registrar's Office.

Registrar's Office