Last year, Hartwick College awarded over 50 scholarships for off-campus J Term study.
Important Off-Campus J Term Scholarship Information:
- This application applies to all available Off-Campus J Term Scholarships.
- Scholarships are for domestic and international Off-Campus J Term Programs.
- You must be in good academic standing (above 2.000 GPA) to be eligible for an Off-Campus J Term Scholarship.
- If you are awarded a scholarship, you are expected to pay the $500 deposit separately, as well as the remainder of the course fee according to this year’s timeline.
- A scholarship award does not imply acceptance into any particular program; the program application process is separate and may include different criteria, such as a higher minimum GPA.
- You do not need to have applied to a program in order to apply for an Off-Campus J Term Scholarship.
- Once the online application process opens, apply as early as possible to reserve your spot in your preferred program.
Off-Campus J Term Scholarship Instructions:
- Read the descriptions of this year’s Off-Campus J Term Scholarships below.
- Identify two preferences for a 2023 Off-Campus J Term program.
- Read the Selection Criteria section below.
- Demonstrated financial need (based on information from the Office of Financial Aid)
- Previous opportunities for travel and study
- Quality of the personal statement (Submission link below)
- Quality of the reference
- Students on academic or disciplinary probation may not apply
Application: Off-Campus J Term Scholarships – Currently Accepting Applications Until Friday, September 30, 2022