During the time our staff is mandated by the Governor to work remotely, it is important that we maintain the same level of service you are used to. As a result we are starting virtual office hours. This will allow us to meet parents and/or students in a Zoom chat room and answer your questions as “in person” as we can for now. We are still available to you via email at email@example.com and of course you can call our office at 607-431-4300. This is just another way for you to connect with us.
Here are some important points about Zoom to help you connect with us:
- Do I need a Zoom account to join a meeting? No. Anyone can join a meeting using the Zoom mobile apps or desktop applications for Windows and Mac. This means you can hold meetings with students, co-workers, or parents without them having to create an account.
- Can I use Zoom on a mobile device such as a smartphone? Yes. There are official free apps available for iOS and Android. The apps support many of Zoom’s features, including hosting meetings and viewing screen sharing. Zoom also includes built-in support for calling in to a meeting over telephone.
- Will I be discussing my private financial information with other families present? NO. Each person will be in a separate room or “virtual office” so your conversation will be private.
To visit us during these hours please click the link above, or click here virtual office hours. We are starting with hours Monday, Wednesday & Friday 2:00-3:00 p.m. and Tuesday and Thursday 10:00-11:00 a.m. Eastern time for now, if needed we will add additional hours.
Our office is part of Financial Services, and is located on the second floor of Bresee Hall, next to the Financial Aid office.
During the summer, we are available to assist students and families Monday through Thursday 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Friday we are available 9:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. These hours are in effect until August 7, 2020.
During the academic year, we are available to meet with students and take calls Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
As a GREEN campus, Hartwick uses electronic billing. To view your billing statement, or to set up your billing account and password, login at http://www.ecsi.net/gateway/hartwick.html.
- Client (if requested): Hartwick
- Account #: Your student ID/account number
- Password: Was provided to you in a previous communication from HartwickAC30@ECSI.net.
If you have any questions about e-billing, or have difficulty accessing your account information, please contact us.
All students are required to have a completed Financial Responsibility form on file. New students, please click on the link, download the form, complete, and return to the Office of Student Accounts.
Generally, students can charge their bookstore and other educationally related items to their student account. However, if the account is funded by Title IV loans and funds, the student and parent will need to sign authorization allowing these funds to cover academic items. The Title IV Authorization may be faxed or sent to the Office of Student Accounts in Bresee Hall.
Tuition & Fees
Financial Responsibility Form
Billing Policy & Refunds
Bresee Hall, 2nd Floor
Mon-Thurs 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Fri 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Mon-Fri 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.