The COVID-19/coronavirus pandemic continues to create risks and uncertainties associated with on-campus educational programs of colleges and universities. The potential continuing impacts of the pandemic are not fully foreseeable, and may impact the feasibility and/or structure of on-campus learning. The tuition rates charged by the College are not dependent on the format of the educational programs for which they are payable. Accordingly, if the College is required to alter the structure of its on-campus educational programs or transition students to remote learning models (in whole or in part) due to restrictions imposed by federal, state or local governmental authorities or applicable law, or if the College determines such action to be warranted in light of continuing or potential impacts of the COVID-19/coronavirus pandemic, no reduction or refund of tuition will be made based on the resulting changes to the programs in which students are enrolled.
During this time our staff is committed to protecting your safety and the safety of all, however, it is important that we maintain the same level of service you are used to. As a result we are holding virtual office hours. This will allow us to meet parents and/or students in a Zoom chat room and answer your questions as “in person” as we can. We are still available to you via email at email@example.com and of course you can call our office at 607-431-4300. This is just another way for you to connect with us.
Here are some important points about Zoom to help you connect with us:
- Do I need a Zoom account to join a meeting? No. Anyone can join a meeting using the Zoom mobile apps or desktop applications for Windows and Mac. This means you can hold meetings with students, co-workers, or parents without them having to create an account.
- Can I use Zoom on a mobile device such as a smartphone? Yes. There are official free apps available for iOS and Android. The apps support many of Zoom’s features, including hosting meetings and viewing screen sharing. Zoom also includes built-in support for calling in to a meeting over telephone.
- Will I be discussing my private financial information with other families present? NO. Each person will be in a separate room or “virtual office” so your conversation will be private.
To visit us during these hours please click the link above, or click here virtual office hours. We are starting with hours Monday, Wednesday & Friday 2:00-3:00 p.m. and Tuesday and Thursday 10:00-11:00 a.m. Eastern time for now, if needed we will add additional hours.
Our office is part of Financial Services, and is located on the second floor of Bresee Hall, next to the Financial Aid office.
During the academic year, we are available to meet with students and take calls Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
As a GREEN campus, Hartwick uses electronic billing. To view your billing statement, or to set up your billing account and password, login at http://www.ecsi.net/gateway/hartwick.html.
- Client (if requested): Hartwick
- Account #: Your student ID/account number
- Password: Was provided to you in a previous communication from HartwickAC30@ECSI.net.
If you have any questions about e-billing, or have difficulty accessing your account information, please contact us.
All students are required to have a completed Financial Responsibility form on file. New students, please click on the link, download the form, complete, and return to the Office of Student Accounts.
Generally, students can charge their bookstore and other educationally related items to their student account. However, if the account is funded by Title IV loans and funds, the student and parent will need to sign authorization allowing these funds to cover academic items. The Title IV Authorization may be faxed or sent to the Office of Student Accounts in Bresee Hall.
Tuition & Fees
Online Payments * Processing Fees Apply
*If you use this service there is a processing fee; 2.95% of the transaction when using a debit or credit card, and $1.50 when choosing Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) from checking or savings account.
Financial Responsibility Form
Billing Policy & Refunds
Refund Request Form
Student Payroll Tuition Deduction Form
Bresee Hall, 2nd Floor
Mon-Fri 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.