Transfer Student Required Forms

New transfer students will receive username/password information in a welcome letter shortly after enrollment (beginning in April 2021). This information is needed to access some required forms.

Please submit required forms as soon as possible so we can prepare for your arrival. You will not be able to start classes until the College has received all your required forms.

Required Forms – Please submit as early as possible.

Please be sure to ask your high school (and all colleges you have completed course work with) to send your final transcripts as soon as possible.

Your high school is required to send the Office of Admissions a final official copy of your high school transcript with the date of graduation posted on it.  This is required by the New York State Education Department to finalize enrollment and financial aid.  If your high school office has not done so, please request they do so immediately.  We encourage that your final official high school transcripts and college transcripts be sent electronically, for example, through Naviance, Parchment, Clearinghouse, or via email from your guidance or registrar’s office to  They can also be mailed to:

Hartwick College
Office of Undergraduate Admissions
P.O. Box 4022
Oneonta, New York  13820

In addition to this, please contact all colleges where you have completed college level coursework to request that your official transcript be sent to Hartwick as well, so we can be sure to apply all eligible credits to your Hartwick College program.

Optional Forms