The mission of the Paul F. Cooper, Jr. Archives is:
- To collect, appraise, organize, describe, preserve and make available records of historical, legal, fiscal and/or administrative value to the College.
- To provide an adequate facility for the retention and preservation of such records.
- To facilitate efficient records management and provide a Records Center for non-current records scheduled for eventual disposal.
- To serve research and scholarship by making available and encouraging the use of its collections by members of the College and the community at large.
- To serve as a resource and laboratory to stimulate and nourish creative teaching and learning.
- To provide information services that will assist the operation of the College.
- To promote knowledge and understanding of the origins, goals, and programs of the College.
Forms and Policies
Permission to Publish
Fee Schedule for Reproductions
Use of Digital Cameras and Scanners
Some materials in the collections are available via Interlibrary Loan.
Please call Shelley Wallace at 607-431-4450 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment for a visit.